• Prize Draw Dates: 06/09/2013 to 13/09/2013 11.59 pm GMT
• Entry: Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
UPDATE: WINNERS ANNOUNCED:
Congratulations to the winners of the ultimate tech packs. Please use the O2 UK Facebook Inbox to send us your delivery details and we’ll get your packs in the mail! http://www.facebook.com/o2uk
Big “ultimate” tech pack winner:
100 Assorted tech pack winners:
Remi Fadare, Alexandra Katherine Baldie, Radek Jagłowski, Nathan Loakman, Pat Chadwick, Steven Smith, Jacqueline Crossley, Leigh Bennett, Suzanne Drummond, Mike Pentecost, Ken Walker, Stephers Kerr, Julie Cripps, Ken Leonard, Hello Mozart, Mason Ali, Marina Ben, Phillip Storey, Vanda Woolf, Callum Ridout, Simon Roberts, Jason The-Situation Brown, Kenny Barker, Bill Brennan, Yvonne Creighton-Smith, Kelly Cahill, Karen Clift, Dean Chalmers, Alex Holman, Alec Gamble, Martin Leach, Steve McCartney, Liam O Grady, Shane Clee, Maha Saleem, Jake Savage, Solokid Rememba, Rach Emily Leigh, Lee Davis, Chris Mather, Fabio Cosimo Costantini, James R Burge, Kirsty Meston, Simon Thompson, Adam Fee, Andy Butler, James Gordon-Cocker, Dean Boyer, Iain McLaren, Lewis Taylor, Kyle Tompkins, Craig Glover, Tamanna Khan, Jason Matthew Berge, Damian Adam Mains, Kieran Mchugh, Chris Power, Keith Purvis, Henry Awuakye Jnr, Qasim Mahmood, Ollie Laslett, Daniel Byrne, Scott Gubbins, Ian Cameron, Melissa Winter, Lee Jones, Luke Myers, David Coupar, Matthew Ellis, Anthony Taff Rees, Dale Gallant, Ashley Lardner, Bilwa Messi Boardman, Jack Swain, Rob Bowyer, Pav Astral, Paul Beavis Eland, Victoria Slater, Lisa Mariani, George Mullen, Sue Mcintosh, Clayton Price, Graham Stewart, Mohammed Hussain Afsar, William John Bedford, Hayley Brewster, Richard John Sara, Andrew Swan, Mark Sæglópur Bailey, Mick Harrison, Sonia Louise, Eric Pye, Tracy Lyon, Jordan Stewart, Joel Nogales, Callum Shaw, Rosie X Gallagher, Katy C Johnston, Tim Wileman, Cam Wild.
Visit the O2 Facebook page and either like or comment on this specific competition post to enter the prize draw. Entries that are inflammatory, offensive, racist, or abusive in any manner will not valid for entry. Entries must not infringe any third party legal rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights) and must not be defamatory. We reserve the right to remove any entries which breach these rules.
• Draw Date: The draw will take place the first working day after the competition closing date.
• Prize: One (1) winner will get the “ultimate smartphone accessory pack” as pictured in the competition post.
Another one hundred (100) winners will receive one (1) bag containing a smartphone related gift of a value of £22 or greater. The prizes will be sent by post to a UK post address specified by the winners.
1. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. Only one entry per person and per mobile phone number (if applicable) is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
3. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
5. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2’s discretion.
6. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
7. Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The O2, can be viewed online at http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/termsandconditions.
8. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
9. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
11. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
12. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
13. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
14. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
15. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
17. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this Prize Draw, you are providing information to O2 and not to Facebook and you release of Facebook from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
18. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath