O2 Guru TV promotional terms and conditions: LLYMLRS
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).
2. This Prize Draw is open to all customers of O2 who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
3. Entrants must be resident in the UK or Ireland.
4. The Promotion will begin on Tuesday 26th of November and finishes on Tuesday 10th of December at 23:59 GMT.
5. The Promotion will be hosted on the website: http://www.llymlrs.com
6. To enter the competition, entrants are required to answer one question, relating to the video discussed in the article. The answer should be submitted to the rafflecopter widget at the end of the article.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
8. Winners will be notified by Thursday 12th of December by email.
9. If we are unable to contact the winner 7 days after the first notification, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
10. The winner must provide their full name and address details in order to receive the prize.
11. There is one prize, consisting of £200 of high street vouchers and a £15 app store gift card.
12. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
13. O2 reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal of greater value at any time.
14. The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
15. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this promotion. Any personal data collected from a participant (name, address) will be deleted from our records within 4 weeks of the prizes being received by the chosen winners. We will not store this data for any longer than necessary, and we will not pass on to any third parties besides those involved in the promotion (VCCP).
16. O2 reserve the right to suspend, change or cancel the Promotion at any time, should it be necessary.
17. Participation in this promotion will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.