O2 Mobility Month: win £500 for a charity of your choice competition > Full Terms & Conditions:
Original competition blog post can be found here : http://o2-news.staging.repubdev.com/?p=9116
Prize Draw Dates:
12:00 on 04/11/2013 to 23:59 on 10/11/2013
12:00 on 11/11/2013 to 23:59 on 17/11/2013
12:00 on 18/11/2013 to 23:59 on 24/11/2013
12:00 on 25/11/2013 to 23:59 on 01/12/2013
12:00 on 02/12/2013 to 23:59 on 08/12/2013
Entry: • Entrants must be aged 18 or over, and individuals may only enter each Prize Draw once.
• To enter this competition, please click on the automated tweet button at the bottom of the blog (found here ) and tweet the auto-populated tweet that appears via your personal Twitter account.
Prize Draw Selection:
Prize Draw Dates: • The winner(s) will be selected at random from all valid entries received.
• The judging will take place on the Monday of every post-competition week (i.e. 11 Nov, 18 Nov, 25 Nov, 2 Dec, 9 Dec).
Prize: • The weekly prize is a donation of £500 to a charity of your choice.
• The winner(s) must inform O2 of their charity choice within one week of being contacted. O2 will donate the sum to the charity on the winner’s behalf.
1. This Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18+, excluding employees of O2 or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
2. The prize is a donation of £500 to the prize winner’s chosen charity. One prize will be offered every week for the duration of the draw (five prizes in total). The chosen charity needs to be registered with The Charity Commission of England and Wales, The Charity Commission for Northern Ireland or The Scottish Charities Register.
3. The winner will be selected from the previous week’s entries on 11, 18, 25 November and 2 and 9 December.
4. How to enter: by following the link in the blog, on Twitter or LinkedIn, an auto-generated Tweet will need to be Tweeted accurately by the individual, and in its entirety. The individual will also need to follow the @o2businessuk Twitter account to qualify so that they can be contacted should they win the prize.
5. Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries not complying with these terms & conditions will be invalid.
6. The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date (4 November 00:00am to 11:59pm on 6 December 2013). Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and, in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
8. The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw by email, mail, telephone or Direct Mail on Twitter. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2′s discretion.
9. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
10. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
11. O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
12. In the event of fraud, abuse and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw (O2 Mobility Month competition).
16. Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then, for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third-party ticket providers and/or service providers.
17. O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms & conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms & conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. By entering this Prize Draw, you release Twitter from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
20. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).