If you’re out and about near Canary Wharf, you may have noticed our latest O2 Wifi campaign, sporting the hashtag #keepsyoucovered.
What’s it all about? Well, we’ve decided to create the UK’s biggest umbrella to celebrate the fact that O2 Wifi now keeps you covered wherever you are in Canary Wharf.
See what we did there?
As part of the campaign, we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the England vs Argentina QBE Internationals game at Twickenham on 9 November, with complimentary access to the O2 Blue Room.
To enter, all you need to do is snap a picture of our Canary Wharf umbrellas and tweet or Instagram it, using the hashtag #keepsyoucovered, before 11pm on 3 November.
What are you waiting for? Get snapping!
And now, the small print…
Win tickets to see England vs Argentina in QBE Internationals at Twickenham on 9th November. Prize includes O2 Blueroom tickets. Prize Draw
00.00 GMT on 21.10.2013 to 11 p.m. GMT on 3.11.2013 (Closing Date)
||To enter:1. Take your photo of the O2 Wifi Umbrellas at Reuters Plaza. The entrant will be the person who submits the photo online.2. Share it via Twitter or Instagram and tag it #keepsyoucovered
3. 1 Winner will be randomly selected on Monday 4th November from all valid entries received.
2 tickets to see England vs Argentina in QBE Internationals at Twickenham on 9th November. Prize includes O2 Blueroom access
Winner will be contacted during the week commencing. 4.11.2013
- This Prize Draw is open to UK residents, excluding employees of O2, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification.
- Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize Draw runs during the Prize Draw Dates until the specified Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. Each winner will be notified within a reasonable time after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email, mail or telephone. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at O2’s discretion.
- O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, where the prize requires attendance at a specific venue, the winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venue and all other expenses. O2 assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize. Any additional terms of entry specified by the venue will also apply which, in the case of events at The O2, can be viewed online at http://www.theo2.co.uk/web/guest/termsandconditions.
- O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. None of the prizes are transferable. Events may occasionally be cancelled for reasons outside O2’s control. O2 will endeavour to promptly update any relevant information but cannot issue refunds for texts sent or calls made before this occurs (where applicable). O2 will not be liable for any change of date or venue or cancellation of any event.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize(s).
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The names of the major winner(s) may be obtained by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough SL1 4DX, and marked with the name of the Prize Draw.
- Entrants’ data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw. If a prize includes tickets to an event then for the purpose of administering the ticket allocation, O2 reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding tickets and applications with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
- O2’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or Instagram. By entering this Prize Draw, you are providing information to O2 and you release Twitter and Instagram from any liability associated with this Prize Draw.
- Entries must not give undue prominence to any third party trade marks (i.e. trade marks not owned or controlled by the promoter). Entries must only refer to third party trade marks to identify those trade marks in accordance with honest practices and any such reference must be made with due cause and must not take unfair advantage of, or be detrimental to, the distinctive character or repute of the trade mark in question. Entries must not denigrate any third party trade marks. Entrants must ensure that they do not infringe third party trade mark rights with their entries.
- Entries must not contain third party copyright material and must not infringe any right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright or any other third party rights.
- Entries must be the work of the entrant. By entering the competition entrants confirm that their entry is original and that it has not been published before.
- If anyone other than the entrant appears in an entry the entrant must get their permission before submitting the entry.
- If an entrant submits an entry which infringes third party rights that entrant will be responsible for any legal action that third party takes against them.
- Entries must not include anything that is intended to upset or bully any members of the public. They must not be defamatory.
- The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and take down any entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions. The decision of the promoter in relation to any promotional matters is final.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”).