- Virgin Media’s Bigger + Movies bundle gives customers over 200 TV channels including Sky Cinema in HD and M250 broadband
- The deal comes £55.50 per month cheaper than Sky’s closest equivalent
From now until Thursday 24 August, new Virgin Media customers who sign up to the Bigger + Movies bundle can enjoy Sky Cinema HD channels as well as M250 broadband for £55.50 per month with a bonus of £150 bill credit.
Ideal for film lovers who enjoy tuning into the latest blockbusters, the Bigger bundle + Movies is available for £55.50 per month on an 18-month contract and includes:
- A choice of 218 TV channels, including access to all Sky Cinema HD channels so viewers can watch the best new releases and movie-magic classics from the comfort of their own home
- Average broadband download speeds of 264Mbps
With the Bigger bundle + Movies, families can enjoy watching movies on multiple devices throughout the home seamlessly using Virgin TV Go. Customers can who purchase the package online via Virgin Media’s website can benefit from no set up fee (usually £35), saving them even more on their entertainment.
Virgin Media O2 customers can get the best of both worlds with Volt:
- New and existing Virgin Media and O2 customers can enjoy access to exclusive Volt benefits simply by being a customer of both brands. From double mobile data to a broadband speed boost to the next available tier and inclusive roaming in 75 destinations, customers can enjoy even more for their money with Volt.
- Customers can also enjoy exclusive perks and experiences via Priority from O2, with cinema tickets, daily treats and even exclusive gigs with the hottest music artists all up for grabs.
- Volt customers also benefit from Virgin Media’s WiFi guarantee included at no extra cost, offering customers minimum broadband download speeds of 30Mbps in every room for even more value and reassurance.
New customers can find out more about Virgin Media O2’s deals by visiting: TV & Broadband Deals | £0 Setup | August 2023 – Virgin Media
Notes to editor:
- No Set Up fee: customers can benefit from no Set Up fee when they purchase online via Virgin Media’s website (usually £35).
- O2 is the only major provider to offer inclusive EU Roaming, up to 25GB, ad no extra cost.
- Volt customers can enjoy O2 Inclusive Travel Zone, which includes roaming in 75 worldwide destinations, at no extra cost (usually £6 per day).
- Bill credit: The credit will be applied to a customer’s first bill and any that’s left over will be applied to their following bills until it’s all used.