- Tariffs for the Sony Xperia 5 V Black 128GB start from £30.64 a month with 1GB of data and £30 upfront.
- Customers who purchase the new phone will also be able to get their hands on Sony noise cancelling headphones at no extra cost.
- The device will be available to order on O2 as network exclusive from 28th September.
- Customers can purchase the brand-new phone here: Sony Mobile Phones | O2
The brand-new Sony Xperia 5 V is now available network exclusively on an O2 Custom Plan or Plus Plan, offering customers complete flexibility and control to pick a mobile plan that truly works for them.
Those who purchase the device from O2 before 1 November can also claim a pair of Sony WH-CH720N wireless noise cancelling headphones at no extra cost (RRP £99.99).
O2 is offering the Sony Xperia 5 V Black 128GB from just £30.64 a month (£30 upfront) with 1GB of data.
Features of the Sony Xperia 5 V:
- Sony’s new generation mobile sensor uses innovative 2-layer pixel tech to capture more light than ever – even at night. Clever AI automatically optimises the focus, white balance and exposure.
- Users can delve into creating videos using slow-motion, live streaming, and audience chats3456 – perfect for vloggers who want to stand out from the competition.
- With Xperia 5 V’s supremely bright display, you can watch for 24+ hours from a single full charge2, and if you’re ever lost on what to watch, click the BRAVIA CORE for Xperia app to choose from hundreds of movies in high-quality.
- With a 5,000mAh battery, the phone will last until the next morning – still with up to 50% left. The Xperia Adaptive Charging is designed to keep the device’s battery healthy for up to three years while enjoying wireless charging.
Brilliant benefits on O2:
- EU Roaming: All O2 customers can enjoy inclusive EU roaming as standard, up to 25GB.
- Priority by O2: Virgin Media broadband and O2 customers can also benefit from Priority from O2, which offers exclusive deals, discounts and pre-sale ticket access to the hottest gigs in town.
- Flexibility: O2 customers have the flexibility to choose a mobile plan that suits their budget, including the upfront cost they pay and the length of their 0% APR Device Plan. They can also flex their data allowance up or down each month to ensure it suits their needs.
- Extras: O2 customers can get their hands on Disney+, Amazon Prime, Amazon Audible or many more, free on O2 for up to 6 months depending on their tariff.
- Split contracts: O2 is also the only mobile network operator to automatically and fully roll down all direct customers onto an airtime only plan, ensuring they never overpay for a phone they already own.
O2 recently launched an easy-to-use online calculator to help consumers (of any major network) check if they have, or are at risk of, overpaying for their handset. For more information visit: Overpayment Calculator – Save on your Phone Bill | O2