Entry Period: 10th November 00:01- 17th November 23:59
Entry: Entrants must be a UK resident. The prize draw is free to enter. During the Entry Period O2 will display on its X (Twitter), Facebook and Instagram accounts a post encouraging customers to enter the Prize Draw. To enter the relevant Prize Draw entrants must follow entry instructions in the relevant social media post.
Prizes: Prize Description (1 prize available only):
Flights: Return flights from winner’s nearest major international UK airport to Chicago, Illinois
Transfers: Roundtrip airport transfers in Chicago
Accommodation: 5 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation at a historic hotel in Chicago
Private Historical Tour Of Chicago: (2 hours) Includes private English-speaking guide
Virtual Reality Experience: (2 hours) Includes all equipment and access to a private gaming room for 2 hours.
Tickets To Chicago’s Planetarium (Includes entrance to all exhibits and 2 x shows at the planetarium)
Observation Deck Tickets In Chicago’s Tallest Building
Dinner At A Historical Restaurant In Chicago: Provided to the value of $100 USD per person
Show At Chicago’s Famous Magic Theater And Bar: Includes tickets to a show and a $50 USD allowance for drinks per person
7-Day Unlimited Ride Chicago Travel Pass
1. TELEFONICA LIMITED (Company Number: 01743099) with a registered office 500 Brook Drive, Reading, Berkshire, RG2 6UU, United Kingdom (“O2”, “we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
2. By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
3. The Prize Draws are open to entrants who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2 and Virgin Media, or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prizes may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification. Maximum of 1 entry per person engaging with the Promotion. 1 entry will be one Post (see section 6a below) on either Facebook, X (Twitter) or Instagram. If you Post on all of these platforms, we will only consider one of your Posts as an entry.
4. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Entry via or using malicious third party software (to be determined at O2’s sole discretion), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plug-ins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Prize Draws. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
5. The Promotion opens on 10th November 2023 and closes at 11.59pm on Friday 17th November (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be invalid .
6. To be eligible for the Promotion you must:
a) Follow the instructions to enter in the relevant social media post
b) where appropriate, ensure your account which is not privatised and remains in this form until the Closing Date; and
c) ensure your Post does not contain any disparaging, defamatory, illegal or otherwise any content which, in O2’s opinion, brings its brand into disrepute.
7. There is one prize in total and this prize shall consist of
a) Flights: Return flights from winner’s nearest major international UK airport to Chicago, Illinois
b) Transfers: Roundtrip airport transfers in Chicago
c) Accommodation: 5 nights’ luxury hotel accommodation at a historic hotel in Chicago
d) Daily Breakfast
e) Private Historical Tour Of Chicago: (2 hours) Includes private English-speaking guide
f) Virtual Reality Experience: (2 hours) Includes all equipment and access to a private gaming room for 2 hours
g) Tickets To Chicago’s Planetarium (Includes entrance to all exhibits and 2 x shows at the planetarium)
h) Observation Deck Tickets In Chicago’s Tallest Building
i) Dinner At A Historical Restaurant In Chicago: Provided to the value of $100 USD per person
j) Show At Chicago’s Famous Magic Theater And Bar: Includes tickets to a show and a $50 USD allowance for drinks per person
k) 7-Day Unlimited Ride Chicago Travel Pass
l) Travel Insurance
8. O2 accepts no responsibility for (i) lost or delayed entries; or (ii) entries incorrectly completed and/or incorrectly submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
9. The Prize Draws will run during the Entry Period until the specified Closing Dates. Entries received after these dates and times will not be valid.
10. The winners will be notified by direct message on X (Twitter), Instagram or Facebook (depending which platform you have posted on) by the O2 social media team on or before 15 November 2023. Please ensure you check your messages on the platform you post on. If a winner does not claim or agree to accept the Prize within 7 days of being notified by O2, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and O2 will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. If a winner is under the age of 18, they must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim a Prize. O2 may require a winner to provide proof of age.
12. The Prizes will be sent to the winners within 30 days of the winner supplying details for delivery. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
13. The Prizes are non-transferable and no alternative is offered. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond O2’s control.
14. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. O2 reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence over those instructions.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
17. O2’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draws is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draws and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draws subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, O2, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of O2, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. These Prize Draws are governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draws submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Further prize specific T&Cs
• Provide round-trip flights to Chicago, for the winners, including transfers to and from their hotel on arrival and for their departure (excluding, any state and local government surcharges, all taxes (sales, income, airport and other), gratuities, cost of transfers to the airport of departure, passport and visa costs, upgrade and ticket). Vendor will cover every winner with its public liability insurance and individual travel insurance and will advise the winners of all travel documentation necessary and those covered by the Vendor.
• Roundtrip economy flights (inclusive of all applicable airport taxes, fees, and duties) from select major international airports in the UK to Chicago, Illinois, USA, flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available, flight itinerary will be determined by prize provider at their sole discretion.
• Accommodations for five nights in one quadruple occupancy room for up to 4 people, depending on the package, in a 4* hotel with breakfast in Chicago, Illinois.
• The trip must include a Saturday night stay.
• Accommodations do not include any other meals, incidentals, gratuities, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip, will be the responsibility of the Recipients.
• A credit card for incidentals may be requested by the hotel at check in and therefore at least one of the Recipients must possess and travel with a valid credit card.
• Accommodations will be selected by Element London Ltd at their sole discretion.
• Prize Package is for up to 4 people, all of whom must travel at the same time with the same itinerary.
• At least one traveller must be aged 21 or over; Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
• Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification and all travel must be completed within that time.
• Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates in three separate months no later than six weeks prior to departure.
• Prize cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year or UK Public Holidays.
• All recipients must be in a possession of a valid passport for the duration of the trip Non-European Union passport holders may be required to have passport validity for six months beyond the duration of the trip; All recipients are responsible for obtaining any other documentation required for travel to and entry to the prize package destination; All travellers will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel.
• Any necessary visas are the responsibility of the winner and guests.
• Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over.
• The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, visas, personal expenses and anything not expressly stated in the prize package;
• Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable; No cash alternative is available;
• Prize is subject to availability.
• Winner travels at own risk; Promoter reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the promotion or prize.
• Where applicable, any modifications to the prize will be at the winner’s own expense;
• The prize package inclusions are subject to availability, where any of the stated inclusions are unavailable, Element London Ltd will offer suitable alternatives of equal value;
• If winner is unable to participate in any of the stated activities then Element London Ltd will offer suitable alternatives of equal value, alternative activities will be determined by prize provider at their sole discretion.
• For the Virtual Reality experience, some games have specific minimum age requirements and will be advised during play.
• Dinner at the specified restaurant is provided to the value of $100 USD per person, including gratuity.
• Drinks at the specified magic theatre and bar are provided to the value of $50 USD per person, including gratuity, the minimum age for the standard magic show is 21 years, those travelling with guests under 21 years old will be provided with tickets to a family-friendly matinee show which takes place on set Sundays throughout the year.
• Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use the Walt Disney Company’s and its affiliated companies (collectively, “Disney”) name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney’s name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
• The Walt Disney Company, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
• The Walt Disney Company is not a so called “ sponsor,”“ or “prize provider The Walt Disney Company, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, illnesses, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize travel package, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize travel package, or prize related activity including, without limitation, travel, the promotion, the competition, the contest or the sweepstakes.
• The prize recipients and their guests are solely responsible, at their own cost, for staying updated on and complying with any of the latest COVID 19 restrictions.