Entry Period: 24th October 00:01- 31st October 23:59
Entry: Entrants must be a UK resident. The prize draw is free to enter. During the Entry Period O2 will display on its X (Twitter), Facebook and Instagram accounts a post encouraging customers to enter the Prize Draw. To enter the relevant Prize Draw entrants must follow entry instructions in the relevant social media post.
Prize Description (1 prize available only):
Three night hotel stay in New Orleans with breakfast
Return flights for 4 people
Return airport-hotel transfers in New Orleans
Guided Ghost Tour – approx. two hours
1. TELEFONICA LIMITED (Company Number: 01743099) with a registered office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”, “we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
2. By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
3. The Prize Draws are open to entrants who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2 and Virgin Media, or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prizes may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification. Maximum of 1 entry per person engaging with the Promotion. 1 entry will be one Post (see section 6a below) on either Facebook, X (Twitter) or Instagram. If you Post on all of these platforms, we will only consider one of your Posts as an entry.
4. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Entry via or using malicious third party software (to be determined at O2’s sole discretion), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plug-ins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Prize Draws. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
5. The Promotion opens on 24th October 2023 and closes at 11.59pm on Tuesday 31st October (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be invalid .
6. To be eligible for the Promotion you must:
a) Follow the instructions to enter in the relevant social media post
b) where appropriate, ensure your account which is not privatised and remains in this form until the Closing Date; and
c) ensure your Post does not contain any disparaging, defamatory, illegal or otherwise any content which, in O2’s opinion, brings its brand into disrepute.
7. There is one prize in total and this prize shall consist of
a) A three-night stay in New Orleans with breakfast with travel to take place between 12th January to 18th November 2024. This is excluding local and US national holidays. This travel period cannot be amended or extended.
b) Travel must be taken by 15th November 2024 with a minimum of sixty days’ notice is required before the chosen departure date.
c) Once booked, no changes to travel are permitted.
d) Return flights for 4 people
e) Return airport-hotel transfers in New Orleans
f) Guided Ghost Tour (approx. 2 hours)
g) Travel Insurance
8. O2 accepts no responsibility for (i) lost or delayed entries; or (ii) entries incorrectly completed and/or incorrectly submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
9. The Prize Draws will run during the Entry Period until the specified Closing Dates. Entries received after these dates and times will not be valid.
10. The winners will be notified by direct message on X (Twitter), Instagram or Facebook (depending which platform you have posted on) by the O2 social media team on or before 15 November 2023. Please ensure you check your messages on the platform you post on. If a winner does not claim or agree to accept the Prize within 7 days of being notified by O2, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and O2 will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
11. If a winner is under the age of 18, they must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim a Prize. O2 may require a winner to provide proof of age.
12. The Prizes will be sent to the winners within 30 days of the winner supplying details for delivery. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
13. The Prizes are non-transferable and no alternative is offered. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond O2’s control.
14. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
15. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. O2 reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence over those instructions.
16. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
17. O2’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draws is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draws and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draws subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, O2, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of O2, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. These Prize Draws are governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draws submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Further prize specific T&Cs
• The travel dates are 12th January – 18th November 2024, excluding local and US national holidays. This travel period cannot be amended or extended.
• Winners will forfeit the prize if they fail to travel by 15th November 2024.
• Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• A minimum of sixty days’ notice is required before the chosen departure date.
• Once the trip is booked no changes are permitted.
• At least one person travelling must be aged 18 or over. If winner is under 18 then at least one of his/her guests must be his/her parent or guardian.
• Hotel is based on four people sharing one or two rooms.
• The hotel will take a credit card pre-authorisation or cash deposit to cover any incidentals.
• Winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for all other meals and expenses not specifically set forth herein.
• Winner and guest(s) travel at their own risk and, if for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic, or any other kind of disaster, tampering or computer virus, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
• Winner and his/her guest must have and are responsible for valid e-passports and visas/permissions if applicable.
• Winner and his/her guest must possess a valid ESTA issued via the US Visa Waiver programme: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov. Only winners/guests with valid visas do not require this.
• Travel insurance excludes pre-existing conditions and anyone over 75.
• Except for the three guest permitted to you as part of your prize, you are not allowed to bring any additional family members or guests on the Prize trip.
• Your guests may not be selected through any further contest, promotion or commercial event. You and your guests must travel on the same itinerary from a Sponsor-selected airport/station near your home. Once selected, your guests may not be changed without the express consent of Performance Entertainment, which Performance Entertainment may grant or withhold in their sole discretion.
• Nothing in this travel package authorises any person to use the Walt Disney Company’s and its affiliated companies (collectively, “Disney”) name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this travel package or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney’s name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
• The Walt Disney Company, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
• Any potential winner and his/her proposed guests will be required to sign a prize acceptance and release form in order to be eligible to win and/or participate in the prize.
• Disney, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns will be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, illnesses demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize, or prize-related activity including travel, competition, promotion, commercial event, contest and/or sweepstakes.
• In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any competition, promotion, commercial event, contest and/or sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of the so-called official rules, the official rules shall prevail and govern. If winner or any participant elects not to use an element of the travel package, such unused portion of the travel package will be forfeited.
• The Walt Disney Company is not a so-called “sponsor,” “administrator” or “prize provider.” The Walt Disney Company, its parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, illnesses, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize travel package, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize travel package, or prize-related activity including, without limitation, travel, the promotion, the competition, the contest or the sweepstakes.