For a week only (until 25 June 2023), Virgin Media O2 is offering new customers the opportunity to get their hands on a JBL Extreme 3 wireless and Bluetooth speaker (RRP £249.99) or £100 bill credit when they purchase selected bundles on an 18-month contract.
With portable speakers responsible for a 120% rise in Google searches already this summer, Brits across the country looking to enjoy the sunshine and relax listening to a podcast, music or an audio book can now do so without having to fork out for one. Instead, they can simply sign up to Virgin Media’s Bigger Movies, Bigger Sport, Biggest TV or Ultimate Volt bundle to enjoy a free JBL Extreme 3 wireless Speaker or £100 bill credit; helping them to pocket a nice saving this summer.
The selected bundles include:
- Bigger Movies for £62 per month which includes M125 Fibre Broadband, 11 Sky Cinema channels in HD, 200+ TV channels, weekend chatter.
- Bigger Sports for £65 per month which includes M500 Fibre broadband, Sky Sports and BT Sport channels, 195+ TV channels, weekend chatter
- Biggest TV for £87 per month which includes M125 Fibre Broadband, 200+ TV channels including Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Paramount+ as well as weekend chatter.
- Ultimate Volt for £85 which includes Gig1 Fibre Broadband, Stream, 230+ channels with Entertainment, anytime chatter + O2 SIM loaded with unlimited data.
Customers who sign up to these bundles online via Virgin Media’s website will also benefit from no set up fee (usually £35).
Get the best of both with Volt
- New and existing Virgin Media and O2 customers can enjoy access to exclusive Volt benefits simply by being a customer of both brands. From double mobile data to a broadband speed boost and inclusive roaming in 75 destinations, Volt customers can benefit from supercharged connectivity.
- Customers can also enjoy exclusive perks and experiences via Priority from O2, including cinema tickets to daily treats and even exclusive gigs with the hottest music artists.
Notes to Editors:
- Google trends stat compares Jan 18 – 14 2023 (39) to June 4 – 10 2023 (86) (Source): Portable Speaker – Explore – Google Trends
- Free installation set-up is available for online purchases only (usually £35)
- For more information on the T&Cs visit: The Legal Stuff | Virgin Media
- The credit will be applied to a customer’s first bill, and any that’s left over will be applied to their following bills until it’s all used. As well as using the credit to pay their bill, they can use it to buy on-demand entertainment on Virgin TV.
Average download speeds for Virgin Media’s M125 and M500 and Gig 1 packages:
- M125 – average download speeds of 132Mbps
- M500 – average download speeds of 516Mbps
- Gig1 Fibre Broadband – average download speeds of 1130Mbps
 Portable Speaker – Explore – Google Trends