From today until Sunday 13 August 2023, Virgin Media O2 is offering new customers the opportunity to get their hands on a 43” Hisense, Smart 4K TV (RRP £249) or £200 bill credit when they purchase selected bundles on an 18-month contract.
The selected bundles include:
- Bigger Movies (18-month contract) for £55.50 per month
- Ideal for film fanatics, customers can enjoy M250 Fibre Broadband, 11 Sky Cinema channels in HD, 200+ TV channels and weekend chatter.
- Bigger Sports + HD (18-month contract) for £65 per month
- Perfect for sports fans, this bundle includes M250 Fibre broadband, Sky Sports and TNT Sports channels in stunning HD, 200+ TV channels and weekend chatter.
- Ultimate Volt (18-month contract) for £85 per month
- Bringing the best Virgin Media O2 products together in one convenient bundle, the Ultimate Volt is packed with:
- Gigabit Broadband: Virgin Media’s fastest broadband, Gig1 Fibre customers can also benefit from its market-leading WiFi guarantee at no extra cost, offering a minimum of 30Mbps download speeds in every room of their home or £100 back.
- TV: A huge variety of 240+ TV channels and subscription services including Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Paramount+.
- Stream: With Stream from Virgin Media, customers have complete control and flexibility over the TV they pay for. Customers can also benefit from 10% credit back on selected subscriptions they add via their Stream bill.
- Mobile: An unlimited O2 SIM which includes data roaming in 75 worldwide destinations at no extra cost.
All customers who sign up to these bundles via Virgin Media’s website will also benefit from no set up fee (usually £35) and will also have access to Virgin Media’s newly launched themed channels at no extra cost, so they can tune in to a range of
Get the best of both with Volt:
- New and existing Virgin Media and O2 customers can enjoy access to exclusive Volt benefits simply by being a customer of both brands. From double mobile data to a broadband speed boost and inclusive roaming in 75 destinations, Volt customers can benefit from supercharged connectivity.
- Customers can also enjoy exclusive perks and experiences via Priority from O2, including cinema tickets to daily treats and even exclusive gigs with the hottest music artists.
Notes to Editors:
- Free installation set-up is available for online purchases via Virgin Media’s website only
- For more information on the T&Cs visit: The Legal Stuff | Virgin Media
- Bill credit: The credit will be applied to a customer’s first bill, and any that’s left over will be applied to their following bills until it’s all used. As well as using the credit to pay their bill, they can use it to buy on-demand entertainment on Virgin TV.
Average download speeds for Virgin Media’s M125 and M500 and Gig 1 packages:
- M125 – average download speeds of 132Mbps
- M500 – average download speeds of 516Mbps
- Gig1 Fibre Broadband – average download speeds of 1130Mbps