For three days only (until 15 June 2023), Virgin Media O2 is offering new customers the opportunity to get their hands on a 43” Toshiba TV or £200 bill credit when they purchase selected bundles on an 18-month contract.
The selected bundles include:
- Bigger Movies for £62 per month which includes M125 Fibre Broadband, 11 Sky Cinema channels in HD, 200+ TV channels, weekend chatter.
- Bigger Sports for £65 per month which includes M500 Fibre broadband, Sky Sports and BT Sport channels, 195+ TV channels, weekend chatter.
- Biggest TV for £87 per month which includes M125 Fibre Broadband, 200+ TV channels including Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+ and Paramount+ as well as weekend chatter.
- Ultimate Volt for £85 which includes Gig1 Fibre Broadband, Stream, 230+ channels with Entertainment, anytime chatter + O2 SIM loaded with unlimited data.
All customers who sign up to these bundles online via Virgin Media’s website will also benefit from no set up fee (usually £35).
Get the best of both with Volt
- New and existing Virgin Media and O2 customers can enjoy access to exclusive Volt benefits simply by being a customer of both brands. From double mobile data to a broadband speed boost and inclusive roaming in 75 destinations, Volt customers can benefit from supercharged connectivity.
- Customers can also enjoy exclusive perks and experiences via Priority from O2, including cinema tickets to daily treats and even exclusive gigs with the hottest music artists.
Notes to Editors:
- Free installation set-up is available for online purchases only
- For more information on the T&Cs visit: The Legal Stuff | Virgin Media
- The credit will be applied to a customer’s first bill, and any that’s left over will be applied to their following bills until it’s all used. As well as using the credit to pay their bill, they can use it to buy on-demand entertainment on Virgin TV.
Average download speeds for Virgin Media’s M125 and M500 and Gig 1 packages:
- M125 – average download speeds of 132Mbps
- M500 – average download speeds of 516Mbps
- Gig1 Fibre Broadband – average download speeds of 1130Mbps