- Virgin Media O2 is offering Priority members free kid’s meals throughout Easter via Priority
- Customers can enjoy a free kid’s meal every day at Prezzo and Pizza Hut Restaurants by redeeming a unique code via the Priority app
- Restaurants at The O2 including Thunderbird Fried Chicken and Trapdoor Restaurant & Bar are also offering free kid’s meals
- Priority offers are available exclusively to Virgin Media and O2 customers, giving them access to amazing offers, discounts and experiences
Virgin Media O2 has today launched a campaign offering Priority members free kids’ meals at family-friendly restaurants including Prezzo, Pizza Hut Restaurants and award-winning dining options at The O2.
Cost-conscious customers looking for family time without the huge price tag can enjoy this offer every day of the week throughout the Easter break, including weekends, from now until 16th April with Priority from O2.*
Priority members can take their children to Prezzo or Pizza Hut Restaurants to enjoy a free kids’ meal with no adult spend required. From classic Italian mains and delicious desserts at Prezzo…. Or at Pizza Hut Restaurants kids can get a delicious five-course Monster Meal including unlimited salad and the option to have a bottomless soft drink and Ice Cream Factory!
Restaurants at The O2 are also offering delicious free kid’s meals during school break. Customers can take their children to the iconic arena to enjoy a diverse range of award-winning cuisine at Thunderbird Fried Chicken or Trapdoor Restaurant & Bar.
Prezzo: 31st March – 16th April
- Kids, ten years old and under, can enjoy a free three-course meal with no adult spend required.
- Available seven days a week at over 140 Prezzo dine-in restaurants across the UK.
Pizza Hut Restaurants: 31st March – 16th April
- Kids, twelve years old and under, can choose from the brand-new Mega Monster menu and enjoy a free five-course meal including pizza, unlimited salad, a drink (including Bottomless Soft Drinks), a side and a dessert (including Ice Cream Factory).
- Available seven days a week at 150 Pizza Hut Restaurants across the country.
Virgin Media and O2 customers can download the free Priority app on iOS and Android, or O2 customers can text PRIORITY to 2020 to access exclusive perks, rewards and experiences.
Priority is exclusive to Virgin Media cable customers and those on O2, helping them do more of the things they love – from daily treats and experiences to early access to the most sought-after tickets in entertainment.
Virgin Media cable customers simply need to download the Priority app via their relevant app store and register using the email address that is linked to their My Virgin Media account. Those on O2 can register using their mobile number.
– Ends –
Notes to editors:
*Specific offer dates vary during offer period pending on customer dining option.
- This Reward entitles customers to receive a free, three course kids meal, all day, seven days a week at Prezzo from 31 March – 16 April 2023.
- One code per customer, per bill. Up to one code can be used per table, but each code will need to be on a separate bill. However, only one code will be accepted per O2 customer.
- No drinks are included in this reward.
- To redeem show the QR code in your Priority app to the waiter at the end of your meal.
- Not valid at the following locations: London King’s Cross Station, London Glass House Street, London St Martins Lane and London Northumberland Avenue.
- This Reward is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount, set menu, children’s menu, delivery, or takeaway sales. Tesco Clubcard tokens and other partner offers are not valid with this offer. Prezzo reserve the right to refuse alcoholic beverage service to anyone who appears intoxicated. Please let your waiter know you will be using this offer when ordering. No menu substitutions are permitted. This Reward cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash.
Pizza Hut Restaurants:
- This Reward entitles you to receive a free Kids Monster Meal at Pizza Hut Restaurants (RRP £7.99).
- To redeem, copy the unique code from the Priority app when purchasing via the Pizza Hut Restaurants mobile ordering. If you are showing the code to a server, it must be from the live app. Screenshots will not be accepted.
- Valid at Pizza Hut Restaurants in England, Scotland and Wales only. Not valid at Pizza Hut Delivery or restaurants in Northern Ireland.
- Voucher is only valid for dine-in, and excludes takeaway or delivery orders.
- The Reward can only be used once from 31 March – 16 April. Code will only be valid for one free Monster Meal for children aged 12 or under. Excludes Kids Buffet, Kids Buffet Bundle, Adults Buffet and any other deals, mains, sides, desserts and drinks. All items are subject to availability.
- One free Monster Meal can be claimed per bill. If claiming two meals each must be put through on a separate bill and you will require an additional Priority code. No other purchase is necessary. Customers must enter the code at the point of payment when ordering on their mobile.
- Codes will be valid during opening times. Please check your nearest Pizza Hut Restaurant for opening and closing times.
- Voucher codes are non-transferable and have no cash value. Unused, expired, and redeemed voucher codes cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
- Not combinable with any other Pizza Hut Restaurants meal bundles, buffet, offers, deals or discounts. This Reward cannot be redeemed for cash.