- Customers have until the 15 November to grab a saving of up to £288 on Plus Plan tariffs (30GB, 150GB and Unlimited Plus) for the brand-new Google Pixel 8 range
- Customers can get the brand-new Google Pixel 8 Pro and claim a Google Pixel Watch 2 for just £47.91 per month on a 128GB Plus Plan contract
- The brand-new Google Pixel 8 is also available and customers can claim a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro for just £39.58 per month on a 128GB Plus Plan contract
- Check out the new range: Google Phones | O2
From now (4 October) until 15 November O2 customers who purchase the Google Pixel 8 Pro or the Google Pixel 8 can save up to £288 across all Plus Plan tariffs (30GB, 150GB and Unlimited Plus).
With the Plus Plan* tariff customers can get a range of benefits to save them up to £269:
- O2 Switch Up, allowing customers to swap their current phone for any new mobile, every 90 days (as long as it’s in good condition).
- O2 Travel Inclusive, roam freely in countries like USA, Mexico, Canada, New Zealand, Argentina and Australia.
- 3-year device warranty, if the device develops a fault through normal use during the warranty period, O2 will replace it or refund the customer for no extra cost.
- Up to 6 months of either Amazon Prime, Disney+, Audible, Cafeyin or McAfee protection, for no extra cost.
O2 customers will also be able to get their hands on a Google Pixel Watch 2 (WiFi & Bluetooth inclusive, usually £349 RRP) when they purchase the Google Pixel 8 Pro or can choose a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro (usually £179 RRP) with the Google Pixel 8.
|Price on a 128GB Plus Plan tariff
|Google Pixel 8 Pro with a Google Pixel Watch 2 (WiFi & Bluetooth inclusive)
|1GB (data per month)
Unlimited calls and texts
Inclusive EU roaming as standard
Exclusive access to Priority
O2 Extras including 6-month Disney
|Google Pixel 8 with a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro
O2 customers can also benefit from:
- Flexibility: O2 customers have the flexibility to choose a mobile plan that suits their budget, including the upfront cost they pay and the length of their 0% APR Device Plan. They can also flex their data allowance up or down each month to ensure it suits their needs.
- EU roaming: O2 is the only major UK network to offer inclusive EU roaming as standard, up to 25GB. Customers can enjoy using their airtime at no extra cost while they’re away.
- Priority from O2: Virgin Media broadband and O2 customers can benefit from Priority from O2, which offers exclusive deals, discounts and pre-sale ticket access to the hottest gigs in town.
- O2 Extras: O2 customers can get their hands on Disney+, Amazon Prime, Amazon Audible or many more, free on O2 for up to 6 months depending on their tariff.
- Split contracts: O2 is also the only mobile network operator to automatically and fully roll down all direct customers onto an airtime only plan, ensuring they never overpay for a phone they already own.
O2 recently launched an easy-to-use online calculator to help consumers (of any major network) check if they have, or are at risk of, overpaying for their handset. For more information visit: Overpayment Calculator – Save on your Phone Bill | O2
Notes to Editor
T&C gift of purchase:
* Plus Plans worth up to £269 terms: Total figure based on comparison of inclusive Plus Plan benefits vs standard cost if added to a Custom Plan, consisting of: (i) O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt-on (average cost £2pm – calculated over 36 months), (ii) O2 Switch Up (usual cost £3.99pm – calculated over 36 months), (iii) an additional Extra (usual cost up to £7.99pm – calculated for Disney+ over 3 months), & (iv) Apple Music (usual cost £9.99pm – calculated over 3 months). Value of other inclusive Plus Plan benefits not included in total figure.