Key Terms and Conditions for O2 Roam Freely competition
Entry Period: 1st July – 15th August 2022.
Entry: Entrants must be a UK resident. The prize draw is free to enter. During the Entry Period O2 will display on its Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts a post encouraging customers to enter the Prize Draw. To enter the relevant Prize Draw entrants must Tweet, Instagram post, or Facebook post from a public account (Tweets from a private account will not qualify) #O2RoamFreely @O2 and an image from their travels.
- Crocs x 25 pairs
- Limited edition Bubl Crocs charms x 25
- TELEFONICA LIMITED (Company Number: 01743099) with a registered office 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4DX (“O2”, “we”, “us”, and “our” or similar) is the promoter of the Promotion. General Terms and Conditions apply (please click the link in this paragraph for more information) (together, the “Conditions”). In the event of a conflict between the General Terms and Conditions and this Promotion, the terms of this Promotion will prevail.
- By entering the Promotion, you (the “Entrant”, “you”, and “your” or similar) confirm that you have read the Conditions and agree to be bound by them and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Please ensure you read these carefully as entry into this Promotion is subject to and conditional upon acceptance to these Conditions. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any and all Entrants and may, in our sole discretion, disqualify any Entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards us and the Promotion.
- The Prize Draws are open to entrants who are UK residents, excluding employees of O2 and Virgin Media, or any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. O2 reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. O2 may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prizes may be withheld until and unless O2 is satisfied with the verification. Maximum of 1 entry per person engaging with the Promotion. 1 entry will be one Post (see section 6a below) on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If you Post on all of these platforms, we will only consider one of your Posts as an entry.
- No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Entry via or using malicious third party software (to be determined at O2’s sole discretion), or any other electronic or automated means is strictly prohibited, including (without limitation) use of bots, crawlers, browser plug-ins or browser extensions that scrape and/or modify activity of the platforms used by O2 to deliver the Prize Draws. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
- The Promotion closes at 11.59pm on Wednesday 15 August 2022 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will be invalid.
- To be eligible the Promotion you must:
- post a Tweet, Reel, Story or Post on either Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account with the hashtag #O2RoamFreely (each, a “Post”);
- ensure your post tags O2 using the following tag: @O2;
- where appropriate, ensure your account which is not privatised and remains in this form until the Closing Date; and
- ensure your Post does not contain any disparaging, defamatory, illegal or otherwise any content which, in O2’s opinion, brings its brand into disrepute.
- There are 25 prizes in total and each prize shall consists of:
- One Limited edition Bubl Crocs charm; and
- One pair of Crocs shoes.
- O2 accepts no responsibility for (i) lost or delayed entries; or (ii) entries incorrectly completed and/or incorrectly submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
- The Prize Draws will run during the Entry Period until the specified Closing Dates. Entries received after these dates and times will not be valid.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (depending which platform you have posted on) by the O2 social media team on or before 31 August 2022. Please ensure you check your messages on the platform you post on. If a winner does not claim or agree to accept the Prize within 7 days of being notified by O2, then the winner’s Prize will be forfeited and O2 will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If a winner is under the age of 18, they must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter and claim a Prize. O2 may require a winner to provide proof of age.
- The Prizes will be sent to the winners via post within 30 days of the winner supplying details for delivery. O2 will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and no alternative is offered. O2 reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of equal or greater value should the specified Prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond O2’s control.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more Prizes than are available, O2 reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winners; and/or to allocate available Prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. O2 reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award a Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms & conditions of this Prize Draw, and in the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence over those instructions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- O2’s decision regarding any aspect of the Prize Draws is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- O2 reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Prize Draws and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the Prize Draws subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, O2, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of O2, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These Prize Draws are governed by English Law and participants to the Prize Draws submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.