For four days only, Virgin Media O2 is giving new Virgin Media customers the chance to get even more bang for their buck by pocketing £200 bill credit when they sign-up to Bigger Movies, Bigger Sports or the Ultimate Volt bundle.
Available from Monday 5 September – Thursday 8 September
- Virgin Media O2 is giving new Virgin Media customers the opportunity to enjoy £200 bill credit when they sign-up to Bigger Movies, Bigger Sports or the Ultimate Volt bundle.
- The offer of £200 bill credit means customers first three months of their contract are covered if they sign-up to Bigger Movies or Bigger Sports, or their first two months covered if they take the Ultimate Volt.
- With average download speeds of up to 516Mbps, these bundles can keep the whole household connected simultaneously, whether they’re streaming, gaming or working from home.
- Virgin Media’s Bigger Movies bundle offers everything but the popcorn, with all 11 Sky Cinema channels in glorious HD and over 200 channels including all Entertainment Picks included. So, no matter what customers are in the mood for – whether it’s action-packed antics or the crème de la crème of comedy – this bundle has them covered.
- From movie magic to marvellous matches, Bigger Movies and Bigger Sports also allow customers to enjoy BT Sport in 4K Ultra HD, offering the perfect way to watch for all sports fans. Bigger Sports customers also get access to Sky Sports included within their bundle price.
Get the best of both worlds with Volt
- Customers who opt for the Ultimate Volt bundle will get Netflix as standard within their packages, plus Gig 1 Fibre Broadband and an unlimited O2 SIM.
- Existing Virgin Media and O2 customers s can enjoy access to exclusive Volt benefits simply by being a customer of both brands. From double mobile data to a broadband speed boost and inclusive roaming in 75 destinations, Volt customers can benefit from supercharged connectivity and even extra value on tech treats. For example, customers can get up to £150 off a connected tablet.
- With O2’s 5G network and Virgin Media’s ultrafast broadband (which is 22x faster than the national average), Volt customers have the power to do more online and on the go.
- They can also enjoy exclusive perks and experiences via Priority, from cinema tickets to daily treats and even exclusive gigs with the hottest music artists.
- More information on Volt bundles and perks available here
For more information, visit https://www.virginmedia.com/shop
Notes to Editor
The Legal Stuff | Virgin Media
Virgin Media £200 bill credit: The Virgin Media bill credit will be applied to your first bill. Any remaining balance will be applied to subsequent bills until the credit is used.