- New customers who sign up to Bigger + Sports (£65 per month), Bigger + Movies (£62 per month) or Ultimate Volt (£85 per month) bundles on an 18-month contract will receive the Xbox Series S at no additional cost or £200 bill credit
From now until 20 April, new Virgin Media O2 customers who purchase selected bundles can enjoy the Xbox Series S (worth £250 RRP) at no extra cost or can claim £200 bill credit. Customers can also benefit from no set up fee when taking an 18-month contract, saving them £35.
Bigger + Sports for £65 per month on an 18-month contract
- Ideal for sport fanatics, the Bigger + Sports bundle offers:
- A choice of 204 TV channels with a variety of sports channels to watch Premier League football, Formula 1 and top-flight rugby
- Average download speeds of 362Mbps
Bigger + Movies for £62 per month on an 18-month contract
- Film lovers who enjoy tuning into the latest blockbusters need look no further than the Bigger + Movies bundle, which provides:
- A choice of 218 TV channels, including access to all Sky Cinema HD channels, so they can watch the best new releases and movie-magic classics from the comfort of their own home
- Average download speed of 362Mbps
Ultimate Volt bundle for £85 per month on an 18-month contract
- Perfect for WiFi hungry homes, the Ultimate Volt bundle includes:
- 230+ channels, including a Netflix Standard Plan as part of the bundle price
- Gig1 Fibre broadband with average download speeds of 1130Mbps
- An unlimited O2 SIM including free EU Roaming
- Customers will also benefit from Virgin Media’s market leading WiFi guarantee at no extra cost, offering a minimum of 20Mbps download speeds in every room of their home or £100 back
- The credit will be applied to a customer’s first bill and any that’s left over will be applied to their following bills until it’s all used. As well as using the credit to pay their bill, they can use it to buy on-demand entertainment on Virgin TV.
- Delivery of the Xbox Series S will be arranged via a third party, Exertis, via UK mail. Eligible customers will have their Xbox sent to them 28 days after they’ve had their Virgin Media services installed.