For three days only, Virgin Media O2 is offering new customers the opportunity to grab a Fitbit Versa 4 or £100 bill credit when they purchase Bigger Volt + Sports, Bigger Volt + Movies or the Ultimate Volt bundle.
From now until 15 February, Virgin Media O2 is giving new customers the opportunity to get a Fitbit Versa 4 (worth £200,) at no extra cost, or claim up to £100 bill credit when they purchase select packages. Plus, they can benefit from no set up fee (usually £35) on their 18-month contract.
· Bigger Volt + Sports for £72 per month which includes M500 Fibre broadband, Sky Sports, 195+ TV channels, weekend chatter + O2 SIM loaded with 10GB data per month.
· Bigger Volt + Movies for £74 per month which includes M250 Fibre Broadband, Sky Cinema HD, 200+ TV channels, weekend chatter + O2 SIM loaded with 10GB data per month.
· Ultimate Volt for £85 which includes Gig1 Fibre Broadband, 230+ channels with Entertainment, anytime chatter + O2 SIM loaded with unlimited data.
Virgin Media O2 customers get the best of both worlds with Volt
· New and existing Virgin Media and O2 customers can enjoy access to exclusive Volt benefits simply by being a customer of both brands. From double mobile data to a broadband speed boost and inclusive roaming in 75 destinations, Volt customers can benefit from supercharged connectivity and even extra value on tech treats. For example, customers can get up to £150 off a connected tablet.
· Customers can also enjoy exclusive perks and experiences via Priority, from cinema tickets to daily treats and even exclusive gigs with the hottest music artists.
Notes to editors:
For more information on the T&Cs visit: The Legal Stuff | Virgin Media
· The credit will be applied to a customer’s first bill, and any that’s left over will be applied to their following bills until it’s all used. As well as using the credit to pay their bill, they can use it to buy on-demand entertainment on Virgin TV.