- O2 is offering even more Black Friday bargains with big savings on new handsets up for grabs
- O2 customers can enjoy access to Priority from O2, inclusive EU roaming and the flexibility to change their airtime plan each month without spending a penny more
- With Priority, O2 customers can benefit from possible annual savings of over £700 according to USwitch
- Customers who have Virgin Media broadband in their home will also get double the mobile data on their plan for no extra cost through Volt
- Find all O2 offers here
O2 is adding extra deals to its Black Friday line up, offering customers the chance to save up to £600 on a range of sought-after smartphones including the Samsung S23 Ultra, iPhone 15, Google Pixel 8 Pro and Samsung A54. Savvy savers who want to cash in on these offers have from now until 6 December.
Alongside savings on smartphones, customers will also benefit from a range of perks including:
- Volt: Available only to customers who have Virgin Media broadband in their home, they t double the mobile data on every eligible O2 Pay Monthly plan in your household.
- O2 Recycle:With O2 Recycle consumers (including non-O2 customers) can get £330 on average when they trade in an iPhone, helping them to pocket some extra cash or put it towards a new device.
- Flexibility: O2 customers have the flexibility to choose a mobile plan that suits their budget, including the upfront cost they pay and the length of their 0% APR Device Plan. They can also flex their data allowance up or down each month to ensure it suits their needs.
- EU roaming: O2 is the only major UK network to offer inclusive EU roaming as standard, up to 25GB. Customers can enjoy using their airtime as they would at home while they’re away for no extra cost.
- Priority from O2: Virgin Media broadband and O2 customers get exclusive access to Priority from O2, which offers a variety of deals and discounts as well as pre-sale ticket access to the hottest gigs in town.
- O2 Extras: O2 customers can get their hands on Disney+, Amazon Prime, Amazon Audible or many more, free on O2 for up to 6 months depending on their tariff.
- Split contracts: O2 is the only major UK network operator to automatically and fully roll down all direct customers onto an airtime only plan at the end of their contract, ensuring they never overpay for a phone they already own.
Notes to Editors